Practice wiring and creating a complete circuit when you build this spooky jiggling eyeball. Your eyeball will be rolling and bouncing around once you connect the vibration motor to the battery. This is a great activity for elementary and middle school Halloween class parties, STEM clubs, birthday parties and more!
This introductory circuitry kit will provide kids and opportunity to build their first complete circuit by connecting vibration motor to a battery. Watch the eyeball jiggle and roll!
Suggested group activities:
- Halloween Class Party
- Halloween Party Activity for Home
- STEAM Club
- After-school Enrichment Programs
Related Video & Lesssons
- Pre-k - 3rd grade: The Power of Circuits by SciShow Kids
- 4th - 8th grade: Introduction to Simple Circuits by Teaching Robots
- 3rd - 8th grade: Electric Circuits by PBS Learning
Jiggly Eyeball -Create a Simple Circuit
This item ships 3-5 days after purchase.